Tuesday, January 6, 2009

itsy bitsy baby

ahhh,
my eyes are so itchy. i cnt even open thm. mamma mia. please help me!!!!
i need to study and i cnt even concentrate with my eyes like this. aiyoyooyoyoyyooy mameeeyyy.

oh i listened to maroon 5's new album. the songs are reallly cool. i like it :)
you feel like singing and swinging yr butt while listening to it, hahhaha


theres a song. track 6. man, its good but but
oh yeah theres a but baby.
the song is a little bit fr grown up ppl.
this is hw the song goes,

you let me violate you,
bla bla bla bla,
i wanna **** you like an animal,

yeah, hahhaha
its okay fr me but not okay fr kids, hahahahha
you knw. they should never listen to this song.
its better fr them to listen to nursery rhymes :)
its so much better, heheeh

sing this song children

twinkle twinkle little star,
how i wonder,
bla bla bla bla

lupa, let me try anthr song.
ummm

itsy bitsy spiderpig, oopps

itsy bitsy spider,
comes out the ?
bla bla bla bla

hehehhee, i cnt remmbr. srry

ask yr mummy to teach you.
weeeeeee

No comments: