Wednesday, March 11, 2009

go piglet

we were learning english today. we did literature then all of a sudden, the story of animals came out. so, each of us got our one and only animal. we ddnt get to choose so they gave us. someone got ostritch, beaver and ........... and they all were telling, laughing and screaming at each other. but when it was my turn, one of them told me with a very soft and scary voice. like this,

: you, piglet tau ( with a slow voice )
me : oh okay, hahah.

well, i guess im used to it. i dont care wht ppl wnt to think abt me as long as they dont bother me. its not a big deal anyways(: and its good to knw tht i do look like an animal. whoooooooo (:
thanks ppl, thank you. so, i told my dad, and my dad thinks i eat like piglet, ahhahaha

kisses and huggies (:

No comments: