Friday, October 30, 2009

trying to accept the truth ;)

hey hey , i feel like writing something after reading her blog HAHA . ever since you came to his life , he seems so happy to be honest ive never seen him this happy hee . and writing abt him in my blog was never in my mind haha . i think you have changed in many ways , in a good way of course ;)
the thought of you two makes me happy nt just happy but smtimes i feel like crying too ;O
wow , its nt tht easy fr me to be tht emotional but this matter kinda makes me wanna cry HAHA funny . looking at the previous pictures of a really important event was really emotional again haha , it kinda took my breath away because everything was just happening so fast . ohmygod , i feel like my mom haha who cried fr 3 days bfr the important event . it all started in april then to nw and the next one is next year whoaah how time flies so fast ! im not sure of what is coming up next bt i wish the best and hope everything will go smoothly heee .

lostalove ,
AT

No comments: