Friday, November 20, 2009

its finally here BABI ;D

hello wonderful ppl of the earth ;D
hmm , today is friday wooo i just love fridays somehow ! but the sad thing abt friday is that shows tht are shown on tv arent tht cool or fun as the shows on sundays . pfft , im not sure why they show good tv shows on sundays . as the next day is the frst day of everything ! frst day of school , work and so on . its just too long haha .

bfr i start blogging anything abt me , i just want to blog smtng abt someone else frst hee ;D

CONGRATS SARA BT AZHAR ;p
well , congrats fr getting 5a's in UPSR .
i guess all the things tht you had to sacrifice fr UPSR really paid up huh ? HAHA well done . at last and and i wish you goodluck in your upcoming interview ;D

getting back to my story , today is friday . and it is also the last day of school . i ddnt go to school today bcs i had to do some chores at home and my dad was too lazy to send me in the morning hmph . well , part of me is happy with the fact tht school is over fr this year but part of me just not HAHA weird huh ? other thn tht , today was the last of being form4 and i ddnt have the chance to feel it at schl . oh my im so lame HAHA . anyway , thts not the whole point . the whole point is tht , next year im taking SPM which determines everyone's future ! scary doodaa . ppl keep telling me tht , i better start this year fr next year's SPM hmmm which i hv been trying to bt it aint working HAHA .
end of story .

im off to Malacca tmrw with my familly and aunty , and uncle and cousin . im not dure whts the occasion though . then , right aftr tht im going straight to Johore fr a wedding then will be coming back on the day itself . i guess ill be missing CSI and One Tree Hill * sob sob . wht to do , gotta watch it online i guess .

i guess ive got my own .... after all ( wth -.-' ),
xoxo ,
you knw you love me ,
AT

No comments: