Sunday, November 29, 2009

LIPSINKING LINES ,

NEW MOON

" You're impossible , " he said and laughed once a hard laugh , frustrated . " How can I put this so that you'll believe me ? You're not asleep . and you're not dead . Im here , and I love you . I have always loved you , and I will always love you . I was thinking of you , seeing your face in my mind every second that I was away . When I told you that I ddnt want you , it was very blackest kind of blasphemy "

- edward cullen

" Before you Bella , my life was like a moonless night . very dark , but there were stars - points of light and reason .... And then you shot across my sky like a meteor . suddenly everything was on fire ; there was brilliancy , there was beauty . when you were gone , when the meteor had fallen over the horizon , everything went black . nothing had changed , but my eyes were blinded by the light , i couldnt see the stars anymore . and there was no more reason fr everything "

- edward cullen

Jacob shook his head with mock sadness . " You can be out of it sometimes , yes , its i shte fourteents day of February . S o are you going to be my Valentine ? Since you ddnt get me a fifty-cent box of candy , it's the least you can do "

- jacob black

No comments: