Monday, November 16, 2009

yeap poladroid and not polaroid


hey wonderful ppl or should i say morning hehe .
so , i just downloaded or installed poladroid yesterday at schl with a little help from aida hee . well , i kinda knew abt it on sunday , yeah its only been 2 days . well , my 12yearold niece told me abt it . yeap shes a niece of mine and only 12 pfft . i guess , she knws more thn i do . tht makes me a loser haha whtever it is , youre stl a loser but i stl love you sucker HAHA ;P hmm , so me and my girlfriends took a bunch of pictures yesterday at schl while having class party . as nad , sharaa and i crashed 4KA'S class party hehe . it was one hell of a fun party HAHA . plus , they actually offered us some food and drinks awwww . getting back to the poladroid thngy , it kinda took me and aida abt 10 minutes to figure out how to use it HAHA , we knew abt it like 5 minutes later weee . once we knew , we started to berPOLAD HAHA . and there was a sound coming out frm the poladroid like " krrrrrrrrr " HAHA and we started to make noise as well , seriously jakun kot HAHA . AAAAAAAAA , damn the pictures are smoking hot ppl hee . now , my friends are using it tooo yeaaaaay

xoxo ,
AT

No comments: