Thursday, December 17, 2009

CRAZY ROLLERCOASTER

bonjour (: im bored grrr . ooo christmas is just arnd the corner heee . i just cant wait to see the decorations , im sure its super duper utterly beautiful as always haha . i wntd to go to singapore bcs its nice over there during christmasbut since everyone's busy , the curve is enough kot . my dad is singing to bad company downstairs ! HAHA he was literally screaming his lungs out ;P bfr tht , he was playing guitar to james taylor hmmm awesome . am waiting fr my mom frm office and its not even 5 pm sheesh . im bored to death . come and sing with me ppl .

better off ,
sleeping by myself ,
.........
dnt just leave me hanging on ,
dnt just leaveme hanging on ,
the little things ,
you do to me are ,
...................................................

haha i cnt remember the lyrics ;P
ring me ppl ring me ,
AT

No comments: