Sunday, December 20, 2009

i wnt your apple crumble hehe


SANTA BABY , where are you ?
awww i miss you and yr elves heee ;D so christmas is just arnd the conrner . obviously im not celebrating it ( never ) but uh the decorations look really beautiful . christmas trees are everywhere wth fairies , ribbons , snowflakes hung on it heee . oooo mistletoes on top of trees hehe . i got an aunty who celebrates christmas im not sure why maybe bcs she wnts to try ? or not bcs shes been celebrating fr a very very long time haha . shes actually the one who wld host the party and be the frst one to exchange gifts hahah . it sounds fun to me but sadly my dad thnks its stupid so yeaaah SRRY ! gosh , wht am i doing rght now ? so freaking bored , thts my second time saying it hmm . shoot , my cousin's bday is coming :O and ive got no money to buy him anything ;/ LIKE I CARE ;P hahaa yre old enough to buy your own present ijaq and i wnt my present . where the hell is my singapore dollars tht you promised ? HAHA yes ayesha igt muahaha im soooo gonna haunt you since i ddnt get duit raya frm you ths year ngehngeh. you better be ready fr it hehe . godd my heart is aching fr no reason :s haha and my mood is playing with my mind . does tht even mean anything ? HAHA okay im really crapping sheesh but its fun hehe ;P keisha i wnt to meet you ASAP ! hahaha im getting a new bagpack woohoo . ayesha its just a bag , bkn LV pn ( wono *winkwink haha ) i sense sarcasm hehe . i got nothing to say rght now so yeah ,

ciao ,
AT

No comments: