Wednesday, December 2, 2009

something magical , something spiritual , something undeniable


yellow mellow december !
its already december wee ;D
my december started with an outing with my girlfnds .
then , went out to OU again and did the same thing again with my niece .
not going anywhere tmrw . oops i mean today since its already 2.33 am .
and im still awake huh ? hmm no wonder i got marks around my eyes . i kinda feel like edward when he went to the volturi hehe the purple colour arnd his eyes ? mhmm mhmm and im kinda like my niece's JACOB BLACK right nw HAHA , bcs shes freaking cold and im feeling so warm rght nw like burning hot and she pretends tht im 108 degrees haha lame -.-'
wow , its late and im listening to last nght by im not sure who . but its an old song a very old song hee . GOSH , im thirsty and my niece is texting her boyf since dinner . puppylove awwww wht a sweet couple NOT muahaha . ooo did i say tht i cut myself ? it was not on purpose i ddnt technically cut myself the knife did . frankly saying , i laughed when i saw my blood which came out like a fountain . and i ddnt cry , weird huh ? but its killing me :s its kinda pain hmm ,
gotta wait fr it to heal . well , i was otp with wono . we had a serious talk HAHA a very serious one . serious laa sangat haha . hmm seriously wht is tht slut's problem ? grrrr problematic gila . just so you knw , you better stop bcs its nothing .
awwwwwwwwwww i miss new moon . today was my 3rd time watching . watching it again next week haha bcs its so addictive hehe
alrght i better stop here bfr it goes any further
gdnght moonlight(S) HAHA

nghtynght ,
AT

No comments: