Wednesday, December 2, 2009

MONA LISA ;D


whaddup dawg ?
damn , im acting like phua chu kang minus the mole of course .
the most humongus mole ever ! HAHA , awwwwwwww i miss him .
i like his accent .
im like 10 characters in a day haha , not technically 10 but almost hee get it ?
gollygee , theres something wrng with my luck lately .
on mndy , i got myself cut then now my toe !
HAHA , well i ddnt try to cut myself . it all happened by itself haaa ;D
listening to AAR , they have song which sounds exactly like i just wnna be with you frm HSM3 hahah shld try to listen it ppl . the song is fallin apart .
im uploading pctures right now into my facebook and watching my niece taking pictures herself . i must say tht shes a vainpot HAHA . she got tht frm her cousins but im nothing like tht . frankly saying mhmm mhmm . not being too proud of it but its the truth dawg haha .
anywho , went out to have lunch then said goodbye to aci bcs hes going smwhere .
work ;D
joe is really getting on my nerves . hes making fun of me and he was driving like a mad person !
he thinks hes driving supra or smtng , which is soo much better than his car haha
awww you rock haha
guess wht ? athirah's blogging too .
haha , jyeaah so going to check it out later
muahaha i wonder wht she writes .
hmm if only i cld read ppl's mind like edward .
tht would be just fascinating ! haha keep on dreaming -.-'
gotta stop !
HAHA

adios ,
AT

No comments: