Wednesday, December 24, 2008

BOBBERRRTTTT is his new name

i really want saturday!
well my bday is ths saturday,
and keisha has a birthday card for me but i cant open it until saturday
keisha wanted me to keep the card but i dnt really trust myself when the card's with me.
so now it's with my mom.

oh oh,
im getting a big mirror from keisha
i can put it in my room
i have a mirror in my room but it's kinda small.
so now,
it wld be so much easier and cooler for me to check myself out.
i dont usually do tht, cause i hate to check myself out.
yup yup.

other than mirror im getting a tupee from shara.
i guess so, i dnt knw wht the cap is called.
the thing looks like a snowcap but it's not a snowcap.
yeah, but imani calls it tupee
so we call it tupeeeeeee.

woooo,
tupeeeeeeee

oh i want shades!!!!
i want ray ban( is it the right spelling?)
but they dont sell the one i want here in malaysia
stupid
why? why?
they sell it but it's not original
maybe i cn fly to US and buy 1
if only i had the money.
money reminds me of a song by N'SYNC

friday night
bla bla bla bla
just got paid friday night
bla bla bla
bla bla bla
money money money

yeah, tht's how the song goes
i think.

i asked for a new ballet flats from santa.
but i dnt think he's even alive.
theres no such thing right?
his big belly is so cuteee
and his beard too
oh oh,
and the way he says,
ho ho ho
merry christmas
yeah, it's kinda cool.

yup yup,
again im going out tmrrw with some girlfriends
i didnt knw wht to wear
but a friend of mine helped me ,
so ,
thankyouuuuuuuu
but kasut pakai apa oh?
adoiiiii,
i'll sort tht out tmrrw wth a little help frm my mummyyy

keishadid smtg to my hair today
actually, we both did.
we straightened each other's hair
omg, her hair is so gorgeous
and my hair looks like a mushroom
seriously
especially back in august
just got a haircut and we did a video.
we wtchd the video yesterday nd i realised my hair was soooo freaking extremely ugly
it was like a mushroom
it still is acutally, haha
but im grateful to have a hair
eventhough, like a mushroom
hehhehe,
if you dnt think you deserve to live you better change your mind
or you'll end up in the next movie of SAW
which is SAW 6.

yeah,
you better tell yrself ' i love my life'
wooo,
even if you dnt mean it
hehehehheheheheheheh
woooo,
scaryyy tk?
hihihihhihih


okay,
it's late
i need to get my beauty sleep
cause my face is ugly
oooooo
later

gdnight

No comments: