Sunday, December 28, 2008

thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

it was my bday 2 days ago i guess. my parents threw a small party. oh my the food was delicious. yummy. oh oh, keisha arrvd first and so on,

well, thts not the point.
ahh,
she wanted to buy me a mirror.
just like i said before, i have this small orange mirror. very small. you cnt even see half of yr body,
i dnt have tht much money to buy a new one :( screw tht.
the mirror was harfd to find. srry, keisha. i feel so guilty to put her in tht situation.

so today, she drppd by over my house to send my bday present.
baik kan? she got me a wallet. guess.
i told her not to buy anythg
but i could not say no to the present.
she spent her day finding me a present.
haih , thanks
i love you
ill buy you smtg nice next year, hahaahah

gtg,
need to go to the loo,
later

No comments: