Wednesday, December 10, 2008

sacred secret (:

Imani do you still remember when you asked my brother to write a song for you? and i uh, asked him. this is how is asked him

ayesha : along imani wants you to wirte a song for her. blh tk?
along : yeah sure(: nanti along tulis. nak tulis pasal apa?
ayesha : i dont knw abt her lah kot. youre the songwriter think lah. make sure it's nice okay?
along : give me 5 days.
ayesha : okay, ill be waiting

Well, it didnt take him 5 days to write the song, it took him 2 months to write it. Then he said the lyrics were bad. I dont seem to think tht way though. So, he asked to write it. Ive never done this before. I was so freaking scared tht the song would be bad. It kinda took me 3 days. Ive showed to my brother. He said it's okay. Now he's working with the rythm

Imani oh imani,
it took me 3 days to write this. I hope you like it.
Wait wait, i dont write as good as you okay tau. Kan you will be the next STEPHENIE MEYER, hahahah


This is what i wrote for your song.

Ladies and gentlemen, i know present you SACRED SECRET





Under the bright, bright lights,
I have you right here in my heart,
Together we held our hands tight,
Walking our dreams, away from our fright,

When the silver moon's shining
I look up and see you,
When the bright stars are sparkling,
I had a thought of you

Looking at each other's glowing faces,
Giggling at our never ending noises,
Tearing at our seldom sadness,
What we have, what we do,
It's our sacred secret
Align Center
If it's not alright,
It will be fine,
If it's broken,
It will mend,
If it's temporary,
It will be in temporal,

Looking at each other's glowing faces,
Giggling at our never ending noises,
Tearing at our seldom sadness,
What we have, what we do,
It's our sacred secret

I found a friend, a bestfriend,
Who had a dream, hope,
To reach for miracles beyond reach,
Miracles of which you and I are in,

What we have, What we do,
It'a our sacred secret.



Well, wht do you think ibu imani?
Is it okay?
I hope it's okay(:


You can sing it to someone who is special in yourlife BABE.
He is so LUCKY to have you in his life

Im crapping and i need to stop.


SACRED SECRET, weeeeeeee

No comments: