Saturday, December 27, 2008

I LOVE YOU


well, tht is the picture of myself and keisha (:
i love her.
we have known each other fr quite a long time now.
since i was born. my mom met her parents while playing badminton, hahhahaha.
what a small world
she's a really nice person.
she drives me crazy.
aiyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyooyoyoy,
pain in a butt too, hahahahhaha

oh oh,
shes crazy all the time, hehehheeheh.
we tell each other everything cause we understand each other. we do stupid stuffs all the time. we share everything. hahaha, even guys. hhahahaahahahahaha.
there's so much abt keisha tht i like (:

shes so creative.

i like it when she calls me syg, mangkok, bodoh or babiiiii, hahhah
i call her k, kakkim, keisha, sha, bntt, heheheheh

we do everythg together,
just name anything,
we've done it,
we take our shower together,
to conserve water (: ,
we wear something,
of course,
we laugh together,
weeeeeeeeeee

keisha is my

- sister
- lover
- kakak
- partner in crime


yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh,
she is my everything. no one can steal her frm me.
wooooooo, keisha if yre reading this, i just want to say


YOU SUCK!!!!!!!
but i still love you
thanks fr everything

1 comment:

k said...

AUWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
i love you too loverrr ;)
did u HAVE to tell the world we take showers together? (with clothes on, people!!!! )

hehe
love you babiiii.