Wednesday, December 24, 2008

merry christmas, ho ho hoo

ooo, christmas is tomorrow!! (:
im at keisha's. we are so crazy.
we lauhged until our brains and bladders almost burst into a gajjillion pieces. hehehehhee

oh oh, last night was so awesome. we laughed at the videos we did. it was stupid. i was dancing like a duck and keisha was like justin timberlake!!!! mammaaa mia.
hahahaa, shes really good. we also watched sisterhood of travelling pants 2. the movie was okay.
theres a guy named KOSTAS in the movie.
is it kostas or kostos?
i dont know.
hehehheeh
oh and tibby freaked out cause she thougth she was pregnant.
bryan's condom broke, haha
and the condom was given by his uncle .
stupiddddd.


today,

we went to subang parade to find a present for keisha's dad.
anniversary present actually.
her mom was so nice to buy a watch for her dad.
isnt it sweet? ehhehehehehe (:

then, we ate mcd for lunch.
prosperity burger and curley fries and coke.
sedap gilaaaaaaaa.
oh coke is not good for your health.
yeah, but i still drink it.
we also talked abt mr.bean
man, i miss him
his face, his voice and of course teddy.
hahahaha

oh yeah later,
we acted out a scene from twilight.
the ' i know what you are part ' ,

i played as edward cullen
keisha as bella swan

edward: everything abt me invites you in. my face, my voice even my smell. as if i wld need any of that.

bella: keisha didnt say anything.

wait, imani
robert means

r emarkable
o utrages
b eatiful
e xtraordinary
r ich
t all
i got tht frm smwhere


yeay
christmas is tomorrow
if only i cld get presents
allaaaaa,
nak present
i want a barbie for my christmas present

dear santa,
ive been a good girl this year.
as a reward for my good behaviour,
can you please give me a barbie?
a nice and hot and sexy barbie?
hhehehehe

im going out with my friends tmrrw
it's my birthday outing,
but it's not even my bday
yet.
cant wait.
we are going to watch histeria.
that movie better be good and scaryy
(:
they are sleepingover my house too.
yeay.
i think im going to buy popcorn and mini milo
heehhehhehehehe
and credit too.

okay later,
nak mengaji

No comments: